Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Opened the floodgates.

Nobody likes bad puns more than I do. Nobody. But it seems like my friends like them ALMOST as much as I do. I invited it. And they didn't disappoint. Italics are mine. Thanks everybody!!!
**********************************************************************************

Man, the food jokes are just too easy. C'mon? Sliced Bread at Panini King? They practically write themselves....

OK... I'll Bite!You'll probably get good bread for that gig!

You'll get to hear my new tune - "Challah If You Love These Blues".Stop me, I'm on a roll......

I'm sure you do this gig for the love of music, and not because you "knead the dough"...doh!

All rye, already!!!

You might want to cover the Beatles tune....All You Kneed is Love

How about will there be a "press" release or should we just "grill" Vic for more information. Just remember you guys started this.

We should be discussing this at a bar with a few too many beers in us! I'd be loafing my arse off!

You better ask now - once I get to the gig and have a few drinks I'll be toasted!

Just don't do the gig half baked okay!

Yes, this is a gig Vic's been looking forward to, because he's going to make a lot of bread. Hello? Is this thing on?

I hope the gig is in a safe neighborhood. I would not want some thug to hit me in the bread basket and take my dough.

You boys are really on a roll. Frankly, I'm sick and tart of all thesebuns. I mean puns. I mean croissants.

Everybody better show up now, it'd be a pita if you didn't! Seriously, this is a very versatile band, there's muffin we can't play.

Hey Vic, Are you playing guitar piano and singing these days? If so your buns my get toasted because you are filling so many rolls.

Sorry - Can't resist! I support you and I believe this is one gig you will definately rise to the top with!

I suppose it's the yeast I can do.....

The crust of the problem is that I can't help myself. Vic will flour-ish!

Now you're just buttering me up!!

Don't get saucy with me béarnaise!

Batter up. Is there a cover charge or will it be open-faced?

I'm not good at buns, I mean puns!

Oh my god! this thread has gotten ridiculously long!....definitely can use some "shortening"...waaa waaa waaa waaaa.....

Boy you guys are really on a roll!

Will you do your love song, "I Wanna Pump-er-nickel?" ew, that's dirty...

I hope nobody takes this as sourdough grapes, but I'm disappointed to come in on the 'end' of the day of punning....Now, it may be naan of my business, but it bagels the mind to think that all that bun-fun was had while I was stuck in my office dealing with hot-cross philosophers....

I knew you'd get in on it sooner or later. You're not one to loaf...

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sliced Bread, sounds more like Zwiebeck, what is this crepe, some aspartame, half baked alaska, flap-jackin' tutti frutti,sugarfree cannoli sucking, colorie counting
cheese cake connoisseur, culinary jive band? Cumin, you got to be kidding. I'll whisk over to listen
but it batter be good, don't want to hear no beans and cornbread, or any of that starchy stuff, just some down home a la mode, un-adulterated, all natural, leaven the best for the last set, bagel chomping, gastronomical, hope you play mousse the mush and hot cross buns, and strudelin'. Please, don't be a gluten when it comes to left-overs, do they serve kosher, if not I'll be leaven early
and go whey, whey, whey, all the way home where it's cool and I can Gel: Knead I say more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home