Thursday, May 01, 2008

Music for my funeral

Not really as depressing a topic as it sounds. Listened to a song this morning and thought "I'd like this to be played at my funeral". There are a few others that I'd had that thought of in the past, so I figured I'd collect them. Not that I'm planning on needing to make use of this list any time soon, mind you.

Aquas De Marco by Stan Getz, with Joao and Muicha
I Want To Talk About You by John Coltrane from Live at Birdland
Goodbye Pork Pie Hat by Jeff Beck
the slow movement from my String Quartet #1
my Prayer for Tenor Saxophone and SQ (Billy Gagliardi's performance from my Masters' Recital)


Not sure about the order, probably Aquas De Marco last. Just a thought. Really, not nearly as maudlin as it sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home